What if I told you that in less than three minutes you could instantly improve your body, mind and soul? Because you can .
Here are three things that take up less than three minutes of your day, yet can make a day’s worth of difference in how you feel.
Drink a glass of water
- Your body’s need for water is second in importance only to its need for oxygen. Water comprises about 60% of our body weight. Water helps in the digestion and absorption of nutrients. It carries nutrients and waste in and out of the bloodstream from tissues and cells. Water is the vehicle for all of your body’s fluids.
- Try this every day: first thing in the morning drink 3 to 6 gulps of water. Repeat every 15-20 minutes throughout the day.
- Breathing detoxifies and releases tension, relaxes the mind and body, brings clarity, improves quality of blood, helps strengthen immune system, strengthens the lungs, boost energy and elevates your mood among many other benefits.
- Try this simple one minute exercise: inhale for 4, hold for 4, exhale for 4, repeat 6 times = 1 minute. Done.
- Gratitude brings happiness, makes you more optimistic which boosts your immune system, helps you enjoy the little things, boost energy and mood, puts things in perspective, and leads to a healthier, happier you!
- Try this simple practice: Think or write down three things you are grateful for at any particular moment.
And there you have it! Three things, three minutes, a happier you!
From my G’licious corner to yours; blessings, happiness, and joy! Thank you for stopping by!